Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Friends are a gift!

Hey Everyone.
Today has been great so far. I had a hard time sleeping last night and woke up at 4am. I couldnt go back to sleep until 6:30. I didn't hear my alarm and almost missed shooting with one of my teammates. For breakfast, I cooked oatmeal that I brought from home. You may be thinking, 'how did she make oatmeal in her hotel!' Well, like I said, the people here are amazing. They are doing everything they can to make me feel special. They gave me a microwave to keep in my room while I'm here. The oatmeal I brought from home. :)

I went to shoot with Misha, one of my teammates. She goes to the University and is studying to get her BA in "Adult Development." After shooting I talked to Misha, the receptionist. (Misha is a popular name) She is starting to be one of my good friends, along with Alena (the other receptionist). Misha and I talked about all kinds of stuff. She has already invited me to come visit her home 40 mins away and see the historical church and town and to just hang out. I told her that Alena and I had talked about seeing a movie in the future. So we will all hang out at some point. :) Some movies out here are in Enlgish with subtitles in Slovencina/Slovak. I also told Misha that in the winter I want to go sledding with Tina. She said we can do that and go snowboarding! I'm so excited about the friends I am making here. They are very kind and sweet. God knew what He was doing when He sent me here! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment